The branch website platform costs £300 a year
What is included?
- 1 x fully-featured UNISON branch website at yourbranchname.unison.site (your branch can purchase a custom domain and use this instead if needed)
- 1 x full day workshop to help you build your site, hosted by your region.
- Site hosting on secure servers based in the UK, including regular backups in case of technical issues.Access to a testing server where you can try out designs.
- Access to a full image library updated by the UNISON communications team
- Access to the branch website help site, with videos and guides on how to do every task
- Access to a community support forum, where you can talk to other branch website users: get support, advice and share your great work
- Enrolment into an email programme, with regular tips and hints on how to build your site and fill it with great content
- Automatic access to all our great features (and to new features as they are developed)
What is not included directly, but we can help you with:
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support – we offer a range of additional support packages for branches who need a little extra support.
- Getting your own domain – for example myunisonnbranch.org.uk. These come cheap, around £10-20 per year, and once you have one we can help you point it to your site.
- Email – we’re not offering a service with branch email addresses – for example firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, however we have guides on how to sign up to an email provider and it doesn’t cost much.